Update on COVID-19
March 20, 2020
Dear Ovivo Customer and Partners,
As COVID-19’s spread puts people and businesses at risk, I want to let you know how Ovivo is responding to this unprecedented challenge. Keeping employees and their families safe while slowing down the spread of the virus is our top priority, as it must be for you as well. Maintaining business continuity throughout this period is the other critical priority we share with you.
Ovivo’s senior management is monitoring the situation and reviewing its operations on a daily basis. We are pro-active, on a country-specific basis, while respecting local authority’s guidelines and recommendations.
To achieve our goals to protect our employees and ensure business continuity, we have adopted the following actions:
• Implementing strict travel, visitor and meeting restrictions
• Recommending usage of video and telephone conference
• Implementing a work-from-home policy for all offices employees across the world, whenever necessary and possible
• Segregating job site or customer locations teams to ensure that business-critical crews do not come into contact with one another
• Enforcing 14-day quarantines for any employees who have symptoms of COVID-19 or have been potentially exposed to the virus
I know these actions may be having an impact on our productivity, but I hope that for you, customers and partners, this transition will go with minimum impact. We are doing everything we can to maintain our level and quality of service and to ensure that there is no or minimal impact on your operations.
We are working with each of you to understand individual companies’ needs during this time, and how we can best continue to support you under these unprecedented circumstances. We are committed to being the preferred partner for those who value water as much as we do. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact your Ovivo contact or representative, or send us an email at COVIDfirstname.lastname@example.org.
Finally, if any of you have family or friends who are healthcare workers on the frontlines battling COVID-19, please pass along our sincere gratitude for their selfless and heroic efforts.
President and Chief Executive Officer