Tepro

 

tepro_300 Tepro

TEPRO, founded in 1957, is a leading supplier of systems and technologies, and has been building industrial turn-key process water treatment plants for more than 50 years.

TEPRO has references in the field of water treatment facilities for power plants, steel industry, pulp- and paper-mills, chemical industry, automotive, breweries and beverage industry.

Below a short history

  • 1957 Foundation of company TEPRO Anlagenbau
  • 1989 Implementation of 3D-CAD design
  • 1993 Take-over of TEPRO by the BWT-group
  • 1996 Integration of TEPRO into the Christ AG under the new name TEPRO Project Engineering Wassertechnik Ges.m.b.H.
  • 1999 First certification according to ISO 9001
  • 2001 Integration of TEPRO into the Christ Water Technology Group
  • 2006 Company-name change to CHRIST TEPRO Project Engineering Wassertechnik GmbH
  • 2009 Takeover of CHRIST Water Technology Group by GLV
  • 2010 Company-name change to OVIVO Austria GmbH

 

Since 1957 Ovivo Austria has installed more than 200 large installations for power plants, automotive, chemical and electronic industry and food and beverage applications.